Brook and I spent part of Christmas Eve finishing up some last minute details and then we took the girls to see Bolt. They really liked it...it was a cute show. Then we went to my mom's for pizza. We usually spend Christmas Eve with Brook's parents, but they stayed down in Arizona this year. I wasn't in the mood to do too much in the way of cooking so I was thinking pizza, but I didn't know if my mom would go for that. While I was out running errands she called and said, "I was thinking about pizza." I laughed and told her I had been thinking the same thing. After dinner the girls opened their presents from Grandma Mills while she was on the phone. Brook's parents had gone to Hawaii recently so she bought them grass skirts, shell necklaces, a flower for their hair, and a top. Auburn's had a little coconut bra, but she refused to put it on even with her shirt. Lauren didn't want to put on her little bikini top either. I thought it would be funny just to put over their shirts, but they wouldn't. I guess I can't complain since they want to be modest.
Then we let them open up their Christmas pajamas. I didn't get a picture. What was I thinking? I think I'll do one of those staged pictures before we take the tree down. Then they opened the gifts they got for eachother at home. I got Brook a pair of pajama bottoms that had Christmas lights all over them. I couldn't stop laughing....they were just for fun. Mine had Chip and Dale on them. I was just glad to have something warm and comfortable to wear. I finally had to put my regular pants away this week. I could wear them standing up, but they were too tight when I sat down. It was a little more quiet this year, but we had a nice Christmas Eve.
4 comments:
Too cute I ddin't know they got Hawaiian outfits. My in-laws went to Hawaii and all we got was a calendar. All of us Christine asked if it meant that they were going to take us all to Hawaii like the year they took us to Bear Lake as our Christmas present. but no go on that on. Oh well
sorry I can't type today
Love all the pictures. Cute girls what a good mom you are.
The girls are to cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten. My Mom got the bow for Tucker, I will have to ask her. I like it because it looks like a toy. I am not a big toy gun person unless they look like toys, this realy looks like a toy.
Post a Comment