I finally climbed up the ladder in the shed to haul down our old car seats. Since ours were manufactured in 1996 & 1997 and you're supposed to replace them after 6 years. It sounds weird, but I got a little satisfaction out of throwing them into the big garbage can. Brook's mom was nice enough to send us some money to get a new car seat. She sent us enough that we were able to get a new seat and a new stroller. :) This is a picture of the "Travel System" that we bought. Thanks Grandma Mills!!! When I was bringing out the old stroller, I realized how old and worn it was. It's new home will be at my mom's house for when she is babysitting grand kids and wants to take them for a walk. It's been fun to get some new things this time.I was looking through the few boy things that we bought. (I love shopping at Ross for baby clothes....they have such great deals!) I forgot how big my babies usually come because I bought a pack of onesies that were newborn sized. When I looked at the weight it said, Newborn 5-8 lbs. The girls came into this world at 8 lbs. 7 oz. each. I may need to take those back and exchange them. :) It's starting to feel a little more real....if he comes early, I could have him sometime this month. :0 (Still hoping for an April baby though) Now it's Brook's turn to climb up the ladder and get the crib and swing. This month will be over before we know it I'm afraid.
5 comments:
new things are so fun! I can't wait to "meet" this little boy. Do you have a name yet???
I love the travel systems. More bang for your buck and they're so convenient. I can't believe how close you are! When is your official due date?
No name picked out yet. :( My due date is April 7th. I want to put in a request for April 3rd or 4th. Do you think that will work?
Colin is still the best name. I hope you will use it.
you'll love how the seat snaps into the base...
Post a Comment