Saturday, October 11, 2008

Surprise!

Well, after only 8 years we're going to have a baby again. I wasn't sure for a while because of all the problems in the past, but it's official. I heard the heartbeat and saw the ultrasound. The official due date is April 7th. Wow, were we surprised and excited. I hope I remember how to do this. I am extremely out of practice with the little ones. Auburn is very excited and has to make sure I'm not doing anything to hurt the baby. She wants the baby in her room. Lauren was in shock at first, but she's warmed up to the idea. (That is until she found pictures at the back of the baby magazine. There were several showing a woman in childbirth taken from the nether regions. She is quite disturbed now that people will have to touch me "there". Poor thing.) She wants to have a say in the baby's name ("no old names").


I love the little sign that Auburn made.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

AHHH! Seriously I screamed... Now our babies will be like Evan and Troy! I'm seriously so excited. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

YESSSS again!!!!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't sign my name to the last blog comment. Kathy

Maybe I'll get a birthday present.

Melodie said...

Congratulations again!!! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl.

Miranda said...

Congratulations! I just found out Sunday from Kathy. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are so excited for you!
Hunter Brooke and Tucker

Karolyn said...

Awesome! I am so excited for all of you!!! Congradulations!!! My girls were all carving pumpkins when I told them they all started screaming! Kassie said "Didn't she have Auburn?" Happy day for you!

Summer said...

congrats!!! I know you guys are soooo excited! Your girls are going to be such good helpers. Take care and keep us updated!