We took the girls to see Fiddler on the Roof at the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. They did an awesome job on the whole show. We got seats up in one of the balcony boxes. The girls were laughing so hard on one part I had to ask them to be quiet. Lots of fun. I wish mom and I wouldn't have wasted our money on Cyrano de Bergerac. I thought it would be really good, but we fought trying to stay awake during the play and so did many others. There was an older lady that was leaning over and snoring for a while, and a many that snored through a good part of the 1st act.
Don't you love how they have to hold their toys up in the picture. We got those at the St. George DI before we drove up.
Grandma & the girls waiting for the backstage tour.
I spent my time watching the Greenshow performers. They sang songs and performed dances from the British Isles. Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment