Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas

My favorite part about Christmas is to see the excitement on our kid's faces, and to relax and spend time with family. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Yeah! It snowed on Christmas Day. I love having a white Christmas.



Tic Tac Toe....3 Donalds in a row

At Lauren's request, Hannah with the white boots

Another request, a Lola doll

Auburn and her Easy Bake oven...can you tell she's excited?
She said, "I've always wanted one of these!"

Auburn trying to hold up all the mixes



A new DVD player to replace the broken one
Look at their eyes

The girls both got Donald Duck sweatshirts.
This picture of Auburn made me laugh.


Stamps for Auburn from Uncle Jason's family

A new game for Lauren from Jayden

Our little "twins"
Grandma got Feliz Navidad pajamas for 4 of the girls....these 2 loved them
I'm not sure how many days they wore them

2 comments:

Brooke said...

the expressions on your girls faces crack me up.

nixon5 said...

Those are some great pictures. I loved my easy bake oven when I was little of course I burnt everything in it back then too:)
What fun pictures.