My friend tagged me on face book. That's a whole new adventure that I'm trying to figure out. Anyway, I thought I'd post them here if anyone is interested in doing the tag too.
1. I have a fettish for striped socks. It must be my inner Pippi Longstocking coming out.
2. I kissed the Blarney Stone when I was a teenager. I'm glad I did it then because I'd never do it now. Serious germ issues.
3. Everytime I go to McDonalds I order a 2 cheeseburger value meal with a Hi-C orange drink. Love their fries!
4. I love to stay home when it rains and read a good book, or watch a good movie.
5. I always judge books by their cover. If a book has been published with more than one cover, I'll check out, or buy the one I like.
6. I love movies that are set in England.
7. I love going to Primary because it's hard for me to sit in one place too long. I love the 'wiggle' songs!
8. I don't like to spend much money on clothes, but I'll spend a lot on shoes if I find a pair I really like.
9. I love to watch educational shows....PBS, History Channel, Discovery Channel, etc....
10. I hate when you get an email that says you have to forward it to 'X' number of people. I hate chain mail!
11. I love to look at the moon and stars at night....they facinate me.
12. My favorite Disney "princess" is Mulan because she's tough. She doesn't have to wait around for the prince to come save her. She takes matters into her own hands.
13. I love graphic prints.
14. I shop at Wal-Mart. Shocking, isn't it?
15. I believe that makeup, bras and nylons are torture devices created for women. Yes, I wear them all.
16. I cried when my mom's chickens were wiped out by a dog. I was shocked by the empty chicken yard.
17. I love to listen to bluegrass music. (I recommend Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband)
18. I love how honest kids are.
19. I have so many different interests, that I'm not really good at one thing.
20. I'm not sure if I'm allergic, but I can't eat seafood of any kind. My stomach has a quick adverse reaction to it.
21. I can't stand to watch people get embarrassed or made to look like a fool. That look they get on their face.....it kills me.
22. I think Bagpipe music is heavenly!
23. I like to watch foreign movies with English subtitles. I even like to watch movies that are in English with the subtitles. I think I'm deaf sometimes.
24. I'm convinced that dirty laundry reproduces in the basket.
25. I definately know that prayers are answered.
2 comments:
What fun facts about you! I have been tagged a few times on Facebook as well and I guess I just need to so it!
That is fun to read about you. I love the stripe socks. I have been tagged on facebook too, but I jsut never have time to keep up with it. I need to find some huh.
I am getting exceited for you.
Post a Comment