Grant has really been into Cars lately. He wants to watch Cars & Mater's Tall Tales everyday......and multiple times if we let him. He didn't have any of the cars from the movie, so we had to get him a Cars cake for his birthday. In Grant's words, here are "Queen" & "May-ner". :) You can see on his cake where he set on of his little "Lou-gees". He was so excited when he saw his cake.
This is a picture from the 2nd lighting. He blew out the candles before we finished singing to him, and in his defense, we were singing waaaaaaaay to slow. Slow for anyone, but especially an anxious 2 year old. :) He's been looking forward to blowing out candles & the Happy Birthday song since Caroline's birthday in December. For some reason his little mind understood the whole birthday thing.
but I guess this proves that he did.
I know this is a little cliche, but where did the time go???
How is my baby 2 years old now? He's been so much fun.
I'm so glad he came to our family!
How is my baby 2 years old now? He's been so much fun.
I'm so glad he came to our family!
2 comments:
So fun. I loved your st patty dinner such cute ideas.
Hi.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Here are the Hero Arts owls:
http://heroarts.com/products/productInfo.cfm?ItemNo=LP167&subCat=B04
Hope this helps,
Lucy
Post a Comment