Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Tag

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friends? My family, Amy, Caron, Ann
C. Cake or Pie? Pie....oooooo I love pie!
D. Day of choice? Friday, no homework on Fridays
E. Essential item? my blanket - it's hard to sleep without it :)
F. Favorite color? Green in almost any shade
G. Greatest Accomplishment? holding my tongue or temper (guess they're the same)
H. Hometown? I was born in Florida at Tyndall AFB, but I don't consider it my hometown
I. Indulgences? Lindt truffles, McDonalds french fries (haven't had them for a long time)
J. January or July? July - fireworks, barbecques, no school
K. Kids? 2 - Lauren & Auburn
L. Life is incomplete without? my family, books, camera, good movies
M. Marriage date? May 20, 1994
N. Number of siblings? 5 - 1 sister, 4 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? apples - I love golden delicious that are still green (I'd rather have a tangerine than an orange anyday)
P. Phobias or fears? snakes, mice, someone hurting my kids
Q. Quotes? There's no such thing as gravity, the earth just sucks. - Albert Einstein
R. Reason to smile? Chubby babies, finishing a good book, watching my kids do something they're proud of
S. Season? I love the fall...the colors, sweater weather, warm days, cool nights
T. Tag three friends? Miranda, Brooke Harrison, Kathy (you can do yours on email)
U. Unknown fact about me? when I was younger, we lived at my Grandma Ruth's house before we moved to England. My brother Jared told me to dump an icecream bucket of water onto a boy's head that was sitting on the curb out front. I did it and then hid in the closet because my Grandma was looking for me. She was really mad because she said we were related to the boy. My brothers always had a hard time getting along with them. I don't remember getting in trouble, but I was really scared.
V. Very favorite store? Kohls, Target, Roberts
W. Worst habit? I squeek my ears...It drives Brook crazy
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds, you don't have to wear a lead apron
Y. Your favorite food? mushrooms, lettuce wraps at PF Changs, guacamole mmmmmm
Z. Zodiac? Scorpio & Libra - Some charts say one, some say the other....haven't read a horoscope since high school

No comments: