
This couple had twin girls and then they had sextuplets...3 boys, 3 girls. The kids are so cute and the couple crack me up. There is no pretention here. I think they'd act the same whether or not the cameras were there.

The couple are both little people and 1 of their 4 kids is little two. They've got 3 teenagers now and one around 10. Another fun family to watch. They have a huge farm in Oregon and they have all kinds of fun buildings on the property for the kids to hang out at. 
I love this show....The contestants go through a bunch of very difficult tasks to prove if they could have their own Food Network show. I don't know why I love to watch FN so much because I don't really like to cook. I just like to see people doing what they love to do.

This is such a fun show to watch. This guy is crazy and has such an infectious laugh. He opened a cake shop in Baltimore and has his friends working for him. They make some pretty awesome cakes. They've made cakes for the premier of Hairspray and Harry Potter. They make wedding cakes, birthday cakes, bar mitzvah cakes, etc... These guys are very entertaining!
2 comments:
i like jon and kate and little people big world also... but i haven't watched them for a while... evan seems to think that if the tv is on the it should be on the backyardigans :)
i've saw jon and kate once and thought "HOLY COW!!!" i think i'd go crazy...
Post a Comment